Ms. Anise says… “traditional high tea with a slightly modern twist“
Miss Beanz says… “oh so pretty coloured butters!“
Miss Brownie says… “oh no the sandwich has a crust-crack“
Miss Egg says… “they overnutted the filo“
- Nice tableware, lovely sandwiches
- Situated in a cosy little house… warm welcoming feel
- Good selection of foods ranging from traditional sandwiches and scones to mini cornish pastry and cheesecake in a chocolate cup, however a little disappointing that some crust was remaining on the back portion of a sandwich
- Savoury course slightly flavourless, filo pastry mince had too many nuts, needed more chutney
- Each course only came out only once the other was finished… bit too much anticipation!
- Once all the tables had been seated the place got very noisy very fast due to the design layout of the premises
Miss Brownie summarises…
“… the afternoon was an overall success, despite the chairs being a little uncomfortable, the food was presented very well and tasted like a traditional high tea should. There was definitely some sassy takes on some traditional high tea favourites. Sassy Cookie is highly recommended for the traditional high tea lover.“
Where to next?
… Rochelle Adonis, Highgate